Starting a Business
Are you looking to start a business in Ammon? The Idaho Department of Commerce has created the resource booklet which may be helpful.
City of Ammon Resources
We encourage all business owners to contact City Hall to ensure that they are in compliance with business license ordinances. Please contact (208) 612-4000 with any questions.
- General Business, Itinerant Merchant, and Mobile Vendor Application
- Home Occupation Application
- Home Occupation Childcare Application
- Childcare Worker License
- Liquor License Application
- Bartender Permit Application
- Itinerant Merchant Solicitors Permit Application
- Commercial Sewer Survey is available from our Forms page
- Commercial Utility Application
Additional applications and permits are located on our website under the business category.
Operating a Business
Business licenses are required for businesses operating inside the Ammon City limits and must be renewed every twelve months or on a calendar basis. If you are working out of your home, you must apply for a home occupation permit. We encourage all businesses to contact City Hall at (208) 612-4000 with any questions.