In this section
The City of Ammon is pleased to provide the WaterSmart Online Water Use Portal for its water utility customers.
It's part of the city's commitment to provide our customers with the best possible tools to increase awareness of water use, inspire conservation and save money. For more information watch the video or use the link below to create your free account today and start saving. All you need to get started is your account number and zip code.
Water Quality Report
Water Meter Documents
Do you have questions about water meters? Please find the attached documents below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the city offices at 208-612-4000.
- Mayor's letter to Residents 8-29-2019
- Water Conservation FAQs
- Water Rights Analysis
- Storage, Supply, Delivery Capacities
- System Needs
- System Needs Map
- Formula for determining estimated rates
- FINAL Water Rate Public Hearing
- Ammon Water Facilities Planning Study
- Appendices from _Final Ammon WFPS
- Municipal Water Rate Comparison
- Updated 2019 Water Meter Installation Plan